U: Submission Day U: Submission Day

Oh boy.

This looks to me like something that a group of friends might have made, out of inside jokes about your experiences together at school (college, university, etc). The result is really quite cringe-worthy, it's not funny to an outside observer at all and it's not helped by the terrible delivery. The voice acting was ok for some characters but the vast majority were quite awful, obviously inexperienced or completely out of practice. If you're doing something like this, the voice acting is a very important part of presenting your ideas & jokes to the audience, and if that goes wrong it can be disastrous. The subtitles were also off putting because they were very wrong, bad grammar and just missing lots of words from the spoken dialogue.

The art was actually quite good and the animation also definitely better than most, I can't complain about that - could be better, but that goes for any art or animation piece ever, so you don't have much to fear there. I gave this review a 3 because the art was the only thing not awful.

Patchman: The Dark Night Patchman: The Dark Night

Fantastic!

I think that's the 3rd time I've seen it and I still laughed out loud when Patchman ate.. anyway. Fantastic! Brilliant animation and a funny little storyline. The voices were great (though the guy at the beginning was a bit off.. still not bad) and the whole thing was funny.

Thanks for the honourable mention in the credits too :3

One side note, you should have stuck a link to Patchman 1 at the end.. though to be fair the end link screen was kinda cluttered as it is, it would have allowed people who haven't seen the first one to watch it without having to hassle too much, especially if they're viewing on another site.

Grats on front page, well deserved.

---SBC in 3D--- ---SBC in 3D---

This is not real time

Real time indicates that it is being rendered in Flash, this is just loads of images of a model made in some crappy 3D program.

It's not even very good (ok that isn't very surprising).

chesster415 responds:

Run time indicates it's being rendered in Flash.
Realtime indicates it's going at real world time. If you look closely you'll see the the time on Strawberry clock is real world time, thus realtime. This is realtime.
This is also not loads of images of a model made in some crappy 3D program.
It's just a few of images of a model made in some crappy 3D program. Thus the "Spam" genre in the file information. It's for Clockday dude, lighten up.

Skills Competion 2009 Skills Competion 2009

Fantastic!

The "practice" was quite bad, but the 2nd animation was great and the 3rd even better. Very impressive, and the sound effects weren't THAT bad.. hehe :)

Patchman:Simple Pleasures Patchman:Simple Pleasures

Fantastic movie!

Although I have no idea what it is parodying, it's still fantastic. I love the animation and the comedy, and "Patchmom"? Fantastic! Whoever thought of that deserves a pat on the back!

I want to see more shorts (who likes short shorts?) but also more exile..

10/10.

RiverJordan responds:

Haha IT WAS YOU! :P

Its making fun of visine commercials i suppose, and people getting hurt :P

Run, Darnell, Run! Run, Darnell, Run!

I can't really add to the positive tone

Harry said it all, fantastic work and to be honest I'm only reviewing to raise the average score - not that it's needed.

Beautiful animation, I was really impressed, and the style and content was brilliant too. Fantastic sound also. Top notch!

Saturday Morning Watchmen Saturday Morning Watchmen

Wow.

That was fantastic! The watchmen is excellent and you've just made it better. Brilliantly animated and voiced, excellent idea and perfectly executed.

Also, congratulations on winning best animation of the year award :)

Its a Tank! Its a Tank!

Great acting.

Great acting by Tom, Bob and of course P-Bot. Very well put together, nice work MindChamber =]

New Numa New Numa

Cool, hehe :)

I liked it.. it's really original, rather than just filming yourself mouthing the words to a song (which was fun when you started off the craze, now it's just getting annoying with all these clones..) you actually did a proper music video. I don't know who edited it, but whoever it was they did a great job. I especially liked the floating head, with the light that moved along with your head.. and the sofa part, haha.

Nice idea, expertly pulled off. The king of "filming myself pretending to sing" strikes again.. :)

The Ultimate Orgy The Ultimate Orgy

You need help, psychologically.

But until you get that help, keep making funny shit like this. Awesome animation, better than the original even. I loved the Pico appearance too, nice cameo :)

LOL. <- what i said all way through that.